Wretches and Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An animanga Bleach roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Struggling to live (Open to all)
Stats and Skills - Increasing your Stats and Skills EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:16 pm by Yuki Hana

» Arrancar, Yuri Sasaki
Stats and Skills - Increasing your Stats and Skills EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:58 pm by Ichigenka Shuken

» The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R]
Stats and Skills - Increasing your Stats and Skills EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 3:18 pm by Anastasia Perez

» Color me in my music~
Stats and Skills - Increasing your Stats and Skills EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:47 pm by Ichigenka Shuken

» Anastasia Perez (Stats & Skills)
Stats and Skills - Increasing your Stats and Skills EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:35 pm by Anastasia Perez

» Kayla's Thread Trackers
Stats and Skills - Increasing your Stats and Skills EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:24 pm by Yuri Sasaki

» Attrition [Jorlo]
Stats and Skills - Increasing your Stats and Skills EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:02 pm by Ichigenka Shuken

» Original topic title. (Open)
Stats and Skills - Increasing your Stats and Skills EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 4:03 am by Kaede Ryu

» Zilo D Telavu Finished
Stats and Skills - Increasing your Stats and Skills EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:57 pm by Sasha Kusat

Stats and Skills - Increasing your Stats and Skills

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ichigenka Shuken

Ichigenka Shuken

Stats and Skills - Increasing your Stats and Skills Empty
PostSubject: Stats and Skills - Increasing your Stats and Skills   Stats and Skills - Increasing your Stats and Skills EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:18 am

To increase your Stats and Skills, you must prove in character -- through topics -- that your character has somehow increased in power, be it physical power or mental power, in the case of skills. Everything is justified in character and nobody will increase their Stats and Skills by any other means. Below here is a template.

Thread Link(s): Please link us to relevant threads which showcase your character's increase in power.
Reasoning: Please explain why you believe the linked threads are showcasing your character growing in power or deserving to grow in power.
Stat Increases: Please indicate what you believe your character stats should increase by.
Skill Increases: Please indicate what skill rank you believe your character should obtain through their training.

Code:
[b]Thread Link(s)[/b]:
[b]Reasoning[/b]:
[b]Stat Increases[/b]:
[b]Skill Increases[/b]:
Back to top Go down

Stats and Skills - Increasing your Stats and Skills
Page 1 of 1