Wretches and Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An animanga Bleach roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Struggling to live (Open to all)
Wandering the darkness - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:16 pm by Yuki Hana

» Arrancar, Yuri Sasaki
Wandering the darkness - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:58 pm by Ichigenka Shuken

» The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R]
Wandering the darkness - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 3:18 pm by Anastasia Perez

» Color me in my music~
Wandering the darkness - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:47 pm by Ichigenka Shuken

» Anastasia Perez (Stats & Skills)
Wandering the darkness - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:35 pm by Anastasia Perez

» Kayla's Thread Trackers
Wandering the darkness - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:24 pm by Yuri Sasaki

» Attrition [Jorlo]
Wandering the darkness - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:02 pm by Ichigenka Shuken

» Original topic title. (Open)
Wandering the darkness - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 4:03 am by Kaede Ryu

» Zilo D Telavu Finished
Wandering the darkness - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:57 pm by Sasha Kusat

Wandering the darkness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yuki Hana

Yuki Hana

Wandering the darkness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the darkness   Wandering the darkness - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:28 pm

She didn't understand, Yuki thought she was trying to make things better, but Tomix fell to his knees, crying. "Why? I'm not trying to upset you.. I am just trying to keep you safe.." this time she felt it was her turn return the hug he gave, she collapsed onto him, her arms wrapped tightly around him, she tryed to keep the small bit of blood that had collected in her palms from off of his back as she did so. "I'm sorry, please stop crying Tomix.. I just, want to keep you safe.."
Back to top Go down
Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the darkness   Wandering the darkness - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:35 am

He felt her collapse on to his shaking body. She kept saying that it was all simply to keep him safe, but he didn"t need protection. What Tomix needed was someone who would accept him for who he was. He needed a friend...What Yuki was to him, he still wasn't sure.
I-I don't need to b-be kept safe...I n-n-need..."
The words would not come to him. He wrapped his arm around her, returning the hug.

"...P-Please don't g-g-go...I-I..." He trailed off. He needed...

Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hana

Yuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the darkness   Wandering the darkness - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:31 pm

She didn't understand, but still she listened to Tomix as he finished speaking & sighed. "If that is what you," she paused to let out a tiny sob & continued, "really want, I promise; I'll be by you're side whenever you need me." she was trying to make things better, really she was. She backed up slightly & looked at his face, smiling. "I promise."
Back to top Go down
Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the darkness   Wandering the darkness - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:11 pm

Tomix continued to hold as she answered his pleas. All he wanted was someone to accept him, to actually care about him. She answered, but it still felt...forced. His arms retracted from her, letting them hang limply.
"W-Why is it s-so hard for you to g-get close? I-I have my s-scars, but y-you...I don't know.

He felt stupid after saying that. Here he was, tring to get close to this gi , and he was questioning why it was so hard for her yo get close to him.

My heart kept beating fast at the sight of her.

Back to top Go down
Yuki Hana

Yuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the darkness   Wandering the darkness - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:55 pm

She frowned slightly after he let go of her & let his arms go limp. She was actually getting tired of this back & forth shit going on & was going to end it. "I do want to be close to you. I do want to be you're friend; but I don't want you hurt, which is why I said that." as Yuki said this, her voice was much more stern, but she looked at him with the same kind eyes as before. "I will not ever judge you by you're scars or past, or else I wouldn't have said that crap when I met you." she looked to the ground now after she finished saying this, but she still kept her arms crossed, still a bit irritated.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the darkness   Wandering the darkness - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:44 pm

Her tone was firm, but he could hear the anger behind hrr voice. He winced slightly. Shuddering, he answered, his timid tone returning.
"I-I understand y-you want to keep n-m-me safe...b-but what are you k-keeping me safe from..."
He didn't say it, but there was some anger inside him.

He hated being protected. Even back at the orphanage.
He was stronger now. He could turn into fucking steel.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hana

Yuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the darkness   Wandering the darkness - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:17 pm

Her shoulders fell slightly after he spoke, the images from her best friend's death came back to her. Yuki shivered slightly & held in the urge to sob again. "I, don't know, I just don't want to lose anyone close to me ever again." she shook her head slightly as she said this, still looking to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the darkness   Wandering the darkness - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:25 pm

His heart sank when her tone sounded so sad. He stepped forward slipping his right hand in her hand. It was a symbol of support, nothing more. "I-I'm sorry...I-I didn't want t-to make you u-upset...But trust m-me...I-I'm stronger then you think..." He trailed off, giving her hand an encouraging squeeze.

Friends. They were friends. The simple thought brought a smile to his face..

No...loneliness...
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hana

Yuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the darkness   Wandering the darkness - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:40 pm

She looked up to him when he took her hand & spoke. She couldn't help but nod & smile when he trailed off. "I understand. You're an guy, you don't want an woman to protect you." she giggled slightly after she said this, holding an hand so her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the darkness   Wandering the darkness - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:51 am

Tomix felt his face go warm. He spluttered out a response.
"N-n-no, that's not i-it at all...I can...uhh...I can..." Tomix concentrated. After a moment, he lifted up his free hand. It was made of steel. Another second and it was back it's normal, burned self.
He liked his steel skin abilities...They could make him a different person...
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hana

Yuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the darkness   Wandering the darkness - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:01 am

Yuki smiled when he blushed, but she gawked slightly as his hand turned into steel for an moment. She laughed again, "Ok, ok I get it; you can protect yourself; you don't need me to protect you." Yuki liked laughing, she liked having an friend, she hadn't had one in an long time, & missed the feeling of it.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the darkness   Wandering the darkness - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:47 am

Tomix smiled at Yuki. It just felt nice -sure, he they were, sitting in the middle of the park, in the dead of night, and they were just laughing with each other. It had been so long since he had laughed with someone, it felt like he had forgotten what it sounded like. Tomix yawned.
"T-T-Thank you, Y-Yuki...For...this." Tomix gestured nowhere in particular. It was true; he was not very skilled at communicating with women, let alone people in general. He sighed mentally.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hana

Yuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the darkness   Wandering the darkness - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:10 am

Yuki smiled & nodded slightly to his words. "Of course Tomix.." she looked up to the night sky & watched the moon for a moment, smiling. She loved to watch the moon in the human world, it was much more beautiful than the one in Hueco Mundo, & much more unique.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the darkness   Wandering the darkness - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 6:41 am

Tomix followed her gaze up to the sky, and joined her looking at the moon. Tomix had always held a fascination with the moon, and all the heavens above. They made him feel small, invisible. He liked being invisible. But not right now. It was nice to be noticed for once. Tomix yawned. He didn't say anything. It was just nice to have this, content, silence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the darkness   Wandering the darkness - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering the darkness
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wretches and Kings :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: