Wretches and Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An animanga Bleach roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Struggling to live (Open to all)
a white house [o] EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:16 pm by Yuki Hana

» Arrancar, Yuri Sasaki
a white house [o] EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:58 pm by Ichigenka Shuken

» The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R]
a white house [o] EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 3:18 pm by Anastasia Perez

» Color me in my music~
a white house [o] EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:47 pm by Ichigenka Shuken

» Anastasia Perez (Stats & Skills)
a white house [o] EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:35 pm by Anastasia Perez

» Kayla's Thread Trackers
a white house [o] EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:24 pm by Yuri Sasaki

» Attrition [Jorlo]
a white house [o] EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:02 pm by Ichigenka Shuken

» Original topic title. (Open)
a white house [o] EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 4:03 am by Kaede Ryu

» Zilo D Telavu Finished
a white house [o] EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:57 pm by Sasha Kusat

a white house [o]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Altres

Altres

a white house [o] Empty
PostSubject: a white house [o]   a white house [o] EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:09 pm

a white house [o] 2u88jr8

"how interesting."

a sharp murmur was pierced through the usual silence. a haunty moon glow was spreading across the usual deserted desert. the voice had an unusual accent. many were used to the one they grew up around, or at least the one they believed to have grown up around. this was very much different then usual. then again, anyone or anything that came through these halls were no where near considered normal.

there was a tiny little doll, big as the palm of a man's hand. two thumps and two index fingers held the little toy by the tiny stubby arms. the head lolled to the side, the doll's hair as it was considered, were a silvery white wisps. button for eyes with a tight fitting black piece of clothes, of what some others would guess shinigami uniform.

for someone considered to be a grown woman, not many espada seemed to mind that her expression and life centered around doing silly things in their mind. unaware that she was only beginning to plot their or someone , a poor creatures demise. the third espada paused, returning her hands to her side, still thumbing the voodoo like doll, easily noticing that she was no longer alone in the deserted hallway
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Perez

Anastasia Perez

a white house [o] Empty
PostSubject: Re: a white house [o]   a white house [o] EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:53 pm

"I did not know that any one would still be, as they say, up and about at this hour that is late." A soft voice beckoned  to the turned back of the arrancar whom Anastasia gradually approached with folded robes in hand. Silent in her footsteps, yet with no apparent attempt to mask the spiritual essence that radiated from her very being, stepping out into the faint light that bathed over her pale skin and made her expression drained face visible to see.  Under any normal circumstance, perhaps maybe during the time of day, the Primera would have noticed the youthful brunette girl, but would have continued walking on her way to the realm of the living without a word to offer. Yet once stepping in range of the other woman, any other movement came to an immediate halt.  Anastasia's heart shaped head tilting slightly in silence as she eyed the shinigami themed doll  held gingerly in the hand of the third Espada. 
It was a strange looking toy if that's what it was, She decided.  Not the type in which Anastasia could imagine a child wanting to tampering with. A part of her scolded herself, as it was rude to interfere in the affairs of another, yet she couldn't help it. It had piqued her curiosity. After all, it wasnt often that someone would carry about such an object without a specific reason, much less finding themselves stranded in a hallway with it at the time of night. She blinked, drawing her eyes from the object, and up to the face of the owner who seemingly payed no mind to  the Italian woman's presence. "This is what is interesting to you, yes?" She spoke finally. And upon awaiting for an answer her posture straightened as she allowed a respective nod, as if confirming an unspoken question  before adjusting the robes in her arms, and starting to continue to go down her own separate path on the way to leave the white palace. "A very unique looking toy if that is what it is supposed to be."  

Back to top Go down
Altres

Altres

a white house [o] Empty
PostSubject: Re: a white house [o]   a white house [o] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:35 am

a white house [o] 2u88jr8

the voice was the to catch the attention of the third espada. it was a much shorter woman than herself. amongst the espada, or at least the female arrancar population, it was dully noted that she has been the longest living and even the tallest female amongst the ranks and the racial ratio of their creation. the vasto lorde's unruly eyes seemed glued to the other woman. it was no surprised that each espada knew each other, especially those that could go toe to toe with each other. someplace where her marbles were aligning slightly, she realized this was the primera.

"for now, it is."

her heavily accented european voice spoke clearly, but it was seemingly hushed and turned almost husky in a sound. now she rolled the shinigami doll into one hand, her haunting coloured eyes stared at it before placing it in a place amongst her hakuda pants, between the wispy folds of her unique style of their uniform. creation the dolls was a source of memory for the woman, being able to remember those in her life time without needing to align up her scattered marbles. that's what one other arrancar had called her before. she couldn't remember their name. but the scream was still echoing.

"and why is it that you still walk awake?"

altres' head turned to the side, continuing to follow the shorter woman. she had commented on how unique looking it was. indeed for something very tiny to be considered a doll unique. at least for the arrancar race they were not stupid not to not know what a shinigami was. within her room there were few pieces of her life that some arrancar found to be.. disturbing. a dull hallowed zanpakuto - a shredded uniform. there were a few times when the numeros had to lean blood due to one person finding out that the zanpakuto was very much still useful.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Perez

Anastasia Perez

a white house [o] Empty
PostSubject: Re: a white house [o]   a white house [o] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:28 pm

Anastasia did not notice how dwarfed she was in comparison to the arrancar woman until she had fully lifted her head to look up from the doll to her. Though not completely , as the Primera was at a short enough height to where Altres had to look down in order to form some type of eye contact. Despite how the woman was far from conscious of her height, the thought of people literally looked down at her made the corner of her almond eye comically twitch at this. People sure seemed to have grown bigger with every passing generation....

Upon Altres's response, Anastasia's brow rose a little as she slowly became further intrigued. She had assumed that it was already finished, but if it wasn't complete now, then what was it meant to become? Which is exactly what the Primera asked next."What is it do you plan for it to become? Perhaps a, puppet of the sort, yes?" She had more or less expected for the female to answer her question before waving her off. Yet this wasn't the case! For as she walked, she was surprised to see that the taller woman had decided to follow. Which deep down she had secretly appreciated this, as it had been rather lonely as of today. 

Anastasia emphasized her statement  with a shrug of her shoulders. "I walk, because I am not a person of the dawn. If it was morning now, i would no doubt still be asleep in my bed until the hour of six, or possibly even seven. That is when I arise, as that is when my day begins."  At this, a hint of a smile tugged at the corners of her cherry red colored mouth.  In truth, Anastasia didn't understand exactly why her sleeping schedule consisted of such times, though she supposed it had something to do with the nature she possessed while she was still a hollow. After all, she was a spider. "And yourself? Are you the same as I in this regard, or could you simply not find sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a white house [o] Empty
PostSubject: Re: a white house [o]   a white house [o] Empty

Back to top Go down

a white house [o]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wretches and Kings :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: