Wretches and Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An animanga Bleach roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Struggling to live (Open to all)
Decisions, decisions. (MUST READ) EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:16 pm by Yuki Hana

» Arrancar, Yuri Sasaki
Decisions, decisions. (MUST READ) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:58 pm by Ichigenka Shuken

» The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R]
Decisions, decisions. (MUST READ) EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 3:18 pm by Anastasia Perez

» Color me in my music~
Decisions, decisions. (MUST READ) EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:47 pm by Ichigenka Shuken

» Anastasia Perez (Stats & Skills)
Decisions, decisions. (MUST READ) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:35 pm by Anastasia Perez

» Kayla's Thread Trackers
Decisions, decisions. (MUST READ) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:24 pm by Yuri Sasaki

» Attrition [Jorlo]
Decisions, decisions. (MUST READ) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:02 pm by Ichigenka Shuken

» Original topic title. (Open)
Decisions, decisions. (MUST READ) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 4:03 am by Kaede Ryu

» Zilo D Telavu Finished
Decisions, decisions. (MUST READ) EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:57 pm by Sasha Kusat

Decisions, decisions. (MUST READ)

Go down 
+2
Souta Suzuki
Anastasia Perez
6 posters

What will it be?
Hell Arc
Decisions, decisions. (MUST READ) I_vote_lcap70%Decisions, decisions. (MUST READ) I_vote_rcap
 70% [ 7 ]
Time Loop
Decisions, decisions. (MUST READ) I_vote_lcap10%Decisions, decisions. (MUST READ) I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Zombies
Decisions, decisions. (MUST READ) I_vote_lcap0%Decisions, decisions. (MUST READ) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
IC meets OC
Decisions, decisions. (MUST READ) I_vote_lcap10%Decisions, decisions. (MUST READ) I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Other
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Anastasia Perez

Anastasia Perez

Decisions, decisions. (MUST READ) Empty
PostSubject: Decisions, decisions. (MUST READ)   Decisions, decisions. (MUST READ) EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 10:16 pm

Time to vote for what the site's plot is gonna be! 

Hell arc-
*A classic war leading to a massive genocide that will upset the balance of the dead and the living. Leading to the breakthrough of hell to claim the earth and the intervention of heaven. 

Time warp-
*Strange portals open around the realms. Transporting characters into random time periods that vary from the past to the future. The only way for things to return back to normal? Eliminate your future double that threatens to destroy what led up to your current life. Your past self.

Classic zombies
*Looks like the current struggles of a plus soul  isn't enough! A new 'virus' has taken its toll, infecting the body and soul into a mindless, and savage being that threatens the existence of both the human world and the spiritual. Your powers proven in affective against this spirit eating menace, melee combat seems to be the only way out! 

Wut.
*When the creators manifest themselves into the bleach realm,  
how will your characters take it? 

Other
*Like a massive orgy or some shit. -shot-

More ideas will be suggested as the site goes along. But for now; here are your options. You have two days to vote, so let's get to it!

Last edited by Anastasia Perez on Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Souta Suzuki

Souta Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: Decisions, decisions. (MUST READ)   Decisions, decisions. (MUST READ) EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 10:22 pm

Not a fan of any tbh.

I do like the orgy idea though.
Back to top Go down
Kaede Ryu

Kaede Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Decisions, decisions. (MUST READ)   Decisions, decisions. (MUST READ) EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 10:37 pm

While the hell arc is a great idea and would be my vote if we do anything, I have an idea too. Basically a group of arrancar that are fed up with the Espada and how they rule things start a civil war. And that's all I have. It could be a side arc or whatever but it's just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Ichigenka Shuken

Ichigenka Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Decisions, decisions. (MUST READ)   Decisions, decisions. (MUST READ) EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:40 pm

Yeah, that sounds like a nice side-arc. Not sure how it could lead into a site-wide plot unless the new ruler ends up waging war, but then it brings up the question, "What then?," which is the purpose of this poll
Back to top Go down
Psychosis

Psychosis

PostSubject: Re: Decisions, decisions. (MUST READ)   Decisions, decisions. (MUST READ) EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:16 am

Ic meeting oc could be fun. Imagine the look on Byakuya's face as his sister dies. Or Ichigo's face when he has his kidneys ripped out...
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hana

Yuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Decisions, decisions. (MUST READ)   Decisions, decisions. (MUST READ) EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 1:35 am

The hell arc sounds like it would be fun... :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decisions, decisions. (MUST READ)   Decisions, decisions. (MUST READ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Decisions, decisions. (MUST READ)
Page 1 of 1