Wretches and Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An animanga Bleach roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Struggling to live (Open to all)
The Rules (Must read) EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:16 pm by Yuki Hana

» Arrancar, Yuri Sasaki
The Rules (Must read) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:58 pm by Ichigenka Shuken

» The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R]
The Rules (Must read) EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 3:18 pm by Anastasia Perez

» Color me in my music~
The Rules (Must read) EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:47 pm by Ichigenka Shuken

» Anastasia Perez (Stats & Skills)
The Rules (Must read) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:35 pm by Anastasia Perez

» Kayla's Thread Trackers
The Rules (Must read) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:24 pm by Yuri Sasaki

» Attrition [Jorlo]
The Rules (Must read) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:02 pm by Ichigenka Shuken

» Original topic title. (Open)
The Rules (Must read) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 4:03 am by Kaede Ryu

» Zilo D Telavu Finished
The Rules (Must read) EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:57 pm by Sasha Kusat

The Rules (Must read)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Izzie
Admin
Izzie

The Rules (Must read) Empty
PostSubject: The Rules (Must read)   The Rules (Must read) EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 2:40 pm

*This is a free for all. Which means you can role play anything  (anime, books, tv shows, movies, original crafted plots, ect.) you want.

*With every new topic you and the amount of people you rp with, a brief character application must be posted. Note: since this section of the site has nothing to do with the main site's theme and is OOC, approval will not be as strict and the ban list does not apply here. 

*You may rp canon characters here. HOWEVER,  there's a catch. You will not only have to fill out the character application, but you must post an rp sample proving you know how to play the character. Do not slack off with the rp sample, because if you do not seem fit for the canon role, your request for the canon character will be immediately denied. There's a lot of good canons, and there's nothing more frustrating than seeing someone butcher a character. 

*Everything that is posted here does not affect the IC portion of the site. 

*There is no limitations to how many people can participate in a thread. But there must be a posting order to keep things organized.

*Because this is OOC, all events and fights are not the responsibility of the staff. Meaning, we will not be as involved in the topics as the IC events. However, if there is an issue that is severe enough to where the staff MUST be involved, the thread  will be looked over and upon finding the problem, it will be deleted. At worst, the thread will be deleted and your applications will be messaged back to it's original owners.

Template: (Post this before you start the thread.)
Code:
[size=15][color=#99CCCC]The Introduction[/color][/size]
[size=10][color=#CCCCFF][i]"We are not terrorists. We are people of justice."[/i][/color][/size][/font][/center]

[font=Times][color=#CCFFFF]Full Name[/color]: 
[color=#99FFFF]Age[/color]:
[color=#66FFFF]Gender[/color]:
[color=#33FFFF]Race[/color]: (If here is one)
[color=#00FFFF]Occupation[/color](What's your job?)
[color=#OOFFFF]Theme[/color] {List the theme of what you are rping. If its an original plot, just say so)

[center][size=15][color=#99CCCC]The Character[/color][/size]
[size=10][color=#CCCCFF][i]"False tears bring pain to others. False smiles bring pain to one's self."[/i][/color][/size][/center]

[color=#CCFFFF]Appearance[/color]: {This is optional. If you'd like to skip it and just have a character picture, that is fine. If not, this includes hair and eye colour, hair style, clothing, skin tone, any markings, and so on.}
[color=#99FFFF]Personality[/color]: {Make this at least a paragraph. If you're having a lazy day, that is fine. Just list five positive and five negative traits.}
[color=#66FFFF]Likes[/color]:
[color=#33FFFF]Dislikes[/color]:
[color=#00FFFF]Sexual Orientation[/color]:

[center][size=15][color=#99CCCC]The Collection[/color][/size]
[size=10][color=#CCCCFF][i]"I am his sword, I shall slash away his enemies and his weaknesses."[/i][/color][/size][/center]

[color=#CCFFFF]Weapons and/or Special Abilities[/color]: (What are they?) 

[center][size=15][color=#99CCCC]The Genesis[/color][/size]
[size=10][color=#CCCCFF][i]"I have seen it for so long. Mankind's history is written in rebellions."[/i][/color][/size][/center]

[color=#CCFFFF]Date of Birth[/color]: {MM/DD}
[color=#99FFFF]Place of Origin[/color]:
[color=#66FFFF]Relatives[/color]: {Relation | Name | Status}
[color=#33FFFF]History[/color]: {Write a brief description of your character's history. This is limited to a minimum of two paragraphs.}
[color=#00FFFF]Rp sample[/color]: {Only if you're rping a canon character is this necessary.}
[/font]
Back to top Go down

The Rules (Must read)
Page 1 of 1