Wretches and Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An animanga Bleach roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Struggling to live (Open to all)
Struggling to live (Open to all) EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:16 pm by Yuki Hana

» Arrancar, Yuri Sasaki
Struggling to live (Open to all) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:58 pm by Ichigenka Shuken

» The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R]
Struggling to live (Open to all) EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 3:18 pm by Anastasia Perez

» Color me in my music~
Struggling to live (Open to all) EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:47 pm by Ichigenka Shuken

» Anastasia Perez (Stats & Skills)
Struggling to live (Open to all) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:35 pm by Anastasia Perez

» Kayla's Thread Trackers
Struggling to live (Open to all) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:24 pm by Yuri Sasaki

» Attrition [Jorlo]
Struggling to live (Open to all) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:02 pm by Ichigenka Shuken

» Original topic title. (Open)
Struggling to live (Open to all) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 4:03 am by Kaede Ryu

» Zilo D Telavu Finished
Struggling to live (Open to all) EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:57 pm by Sasha Kusat

Struggling to live (Open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomix

Struggling to live (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Struggling to live (Open to all)   Struggling to live (Open to all) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:12 am

The punch hit him square in the jaw. Tomix barely felt it. He didn't fall to the ground, just lent back against the brick wall, not meeting the eyes of the three gangsters.
"Come on, kid! They're worth a lot! Give us the gloves!" The tallest one spat. Tomix still refused to meet they're gaze. The tallest gang member stared at him.
"What? Too afraid to let us see your little scars? What, did you mommy forget to put on your ointment?" He and his friends laughed.

Tomix snapped a little bit.

Turning to face the lead gangster, he raised his (armored, the gangsters now realized) fist, and brought it down into his face. He flew across the alleyway, into the opposite wall. The other two gangsters just gawked at Tomix, who eyes were like the very message of death. They ran, taking their leader with them.

Tomix walked out of the alley, pulling his hood over his face and eyes again, his hands retreating into his pockets of his trench coat. He hoped no one had been watching his little performance. No one needed to know what he could do. Yuki had been the only one he had ever shown.

People stared as he walked past.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hana

Yuki Hana

Struggling to live (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Struggling to live (Open to all)   Struggling to live (Open to all) EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:16 pm

She stepped out of the garganta & looked around the town she was so accustomed to slightly bored. "I want some pocky.." Yuki pouted looking down to the candy shop then to the park, laughing to herself slightly. "I shouldn't even be here. A shinigami could catch me easier during the day.." she tried to cast aside the thought as an strong brush of air came past her. She ignored everything else in that moment, the chattering down below, the sound of the garganta closing itself, & even her thoughts. She closed her eyes & smiled, letting the comforting feel of the wind wrap around her body, whipping around her hair & dress lightly as it did so.
Yuki opened her eyes once the wind stopped & looked back down to her favorite oak tree in the park & sighed. "Might as well sleep while I can." In an instant she disappeared from the spot she was standing in & appeared in her favorite spot in the oak tree. Yuki yawned once & rested her head against the tree, lowering her spiritual pressure as much as she could before she slept.
Back to top Go down

Struggling to live (Open to all)
Page 1 of 1